среда, 6 июля 2011 г.

the night is yours, the night is mine _ modern talking

the night is yours, the night is mine _ modern talking___ as requested by the first commentor on my "In Shaire" edited fan video of Modern Talking. Here's what you asked for manciuis :D Hope you'll like it (anyway, I also love this song. It reminds me of my situation before and also our Prom night!!) -- eiramana32 [want me to make videos/slideshows for you? Just message me.. I'm really practicing how to edit videos... etc... ]
Длительность: 5:33



Скриншоты к видео
the night is yours, the night is mine _ modern talking
Видео the night is yours, the night is mine _ modern talking Video the night is yours, the night is mine _ modern talking the night is yours, the night is mine _ modern talking

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.