среда, 11 июня 2008 г.

Thomas Anders-Judy (1980)

Thomas Anders-Judy (1980)Produced by Daniel David. Judy Sixteen years old are you now Sixteen is old enough For you to know what you do When I get a kiss of you and evenings I'm with you. Gossips in the school around When they us together find And your parents forbid (as if they never were kids!) To see me, but can't ignore your feel. Judy, Oh, Judy, remember, please, that I love you, The truth that counts - is me and you Judy, ohohoh Judy, I am here, I won't let go. And you're not lonely anymore. Evenings you come home too late Hours with you, like seconds, went Parents threaten you To lock you in your room But we are both grown-ups soon [B]Judy[/B][BR][BR]Sixteen years old are you now[BR]Sixteen is old enough[BR]For you to know what you do[BR]When I get a kiss of you and evenings I'm with you.[BR][BR]Gossips in the school around[BR]When they us together find[BR]And your parents forbid (as if they never were kids!)[BR]To see me, but can't ignore your feel.[BR][B][BR]Judy, Oh, Judy, remember, please, that I love you,[BR]The truth that counts - is me and you[BR]Judy, ohohoh Judy, I am here, I won't let go.[BR]And you're not lonely anymore.[/B][BR]Evenings you come home too late[BR]Hours with you, like seconds, went[BR]Parents threaten you [BR]To lock you in your room[BR]But we are both grown-ups soon[BR]
Длительность: 4:14



Скриншоты к видео
Thomas Anders-Judy (1980)
Видео Thomas Anders-Judy (1980) Video Thomas Anders-Judy (1980) Thomas Anders-Judy (1980)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.