воскресенье, 15 июня 2008 г.

Thomas Anders in the middle of nowhere (1989)

Thomas Anders in the middle of nowhere (1989)Albatross - show me your dream of love Albatross - without her love I'm lost Good love never dies Angels never fly so high I'm dreamin' dreamin' Comin' back to me I'm stranded in the middle of nowhere Take care I'm stranded in a struggle of my dream It seems Baby oh I need you more Like roses need a rain Baby oh I need you more Come and take my hand Albatross - harder I try bluer I get Albatross - don't leave me alone I'm sad Oh I'll find my home Right back where I started from I'm dreamin' dreamin' Comin' back to me I'm stranded - nobody cried time's on my side I'm stranded - I don't know where but you're not there I'm stranded - playin' the fool breakin' the rules I'm stranded - babe touch a hand and make a friend I'm stranded - nobody cried time's on my side I'm stranded - I don't know where but you're not there I'm stranded - playin' the fool breakin' the rules I'm stranded
Длительность: 4:21



Скриншоты к видео
Thomas Anders in the middle of nowhere (1989)
Видео Thomas Anders in the middle of nowhere (1989) Video Thomas Anders in the middle of nowhere (1989) Thomas Anders in the middle of nowhere (1989)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.