вторник, 18 сентября 2012 г.

Thomas Anders- My Angel /Good Bye/

Thomas Anders- My Angel /Good Bye/Every moment, every movement can be sweeter Touch your deeper...hold your breath - let us go God will bless, may be... Time is running, we are longing Keep on trying, love and dying... All is gone -- all is done My Lonely Angel, Goodbye! My Angel! My Angel! Goodbye, Baby, Goodbye! My Lonely...Goodbye, Baby, Goodbye! My Lonely...leave me tonight! We say Goodbye... Take me closer, hold you tender Let me be your sweet surrender Hold your breath - let us go God will bless, may be... I just feel or I will miss you After faced that I will let go All is gone -- all is done..
Длительность: 3:26



Скриншоты к видео
Thomas Anders- My Angel /Good Bye/
Видео Thomas Anders- My Angel /Good Bye/ Video Thomas Anders- My Angel /Good Bye/ Thomas Anders- My Angel /Good Bye/

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.