вторник, 28 июня 2011 г.

Modern Talking - Don't let me go (Neverending summer nights edit)

Modern Talking - Don't let me go (Neverending summer nights edit)Using Nero wave editor and Audacity, I've created this special mix for the song "Don't let me go" by Modern Talking. (Music and lyrics by Dieter Bohlen, main vocalist: Thomas Anders) This video is dedicated for all those people who dream of romantic and magical summer nights by the sea, with the person they love.. enjoy!
Длительность: 1:38



Скриншоты к видео
Modern Talking - Don't let me go (Neverending summer nights edit)
Видео Modern Talking - Don't let me go (Neverending summer nights edit) Video Modern Talking - Don't let me go (Neverending summer nights edit) Modern Talking - Don't let me go (Neverending summer nights edit)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.