пятница, 10 декабря 2010 г.

Thomas Anders - You're my heart, you're my soul - live in Bucharest (poor sound quality)

Thomas Anders - You're my heart, you're my soul - live in Bucharest (poor sound quality)Thomas Anders - You're my heart, you're my soul - live in Bucharest December 10, 2010 (poor sound quality)
Длительность: 9:16



Скриншоты к видео
Thomas Anders - You're my heart, you're my soul - live in Bucharest (poor sound quality)
Видео Thomas Anders - You're my heart, you're my soul - live in Bucharest (poor sound quality) Video Thomas Anders - You're my heart, you're my soul - live in Bucharest (poor sound quality) Thomas Anders - You're my heart, you're my soul - live in Bucharest (poor sound quality)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.