среда, 1 сентября 2010 г.

Thomas Anders:True Love.mp4

Thomas Anders:True Love.mp4True Love True Love True Love First Love is sweet and shy Making dates and never lie Second Love, you feel the heat of a true Love If someone points it out to me That real Love is destiny I'm really scared 'Cause I wanna be your True Love I don't know why I Love you like I do I don't know why I want to stay If this is wrong to be alone with you I'd better run {better run)}away To my true Love True true Love Could it ever happen to me What more can I say to you Oh, girl, I need you so True Love Will it ever happen to me Oh, girl, when I only wanna be with you First Kiss is Sweet and shy Tears of Love, you start to cry Second Kiss, you feel the heat of the true Love I don't know why I Love you like I do I don't know why I want to stay If this is wrong to be alone with you I'd better run {better run} away To my True Love True True Love Could it ever happen to me What more can I say to you Oh, girl, I need you so True Love Will it ever happen to me Oh, girl, when I only wanna be with you First Kiss... Second Kiss... True love Could it ever happen to me? True Love True Love True Love Could it ever happen to me Oh girl, True Love Oh girl, True Love True Love True Love Could it ever happen to me? True Love True Love Could it ever happen to me Oh True Love Oh you my True Love
Длительность: 4:44



Скриншоты к видео
Thomas Anders:True Love.mp4
Видео Thomas Anders:True Love.mp4 Video Thomas Anders:True Love.mp4 Thomas Anders:True Love.mp4

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.