суббота, 21 августа 2010 г.

Thomas Anders - Love Of My Own (100th special video Song BEST, full version)

Thomas Anders - Love Of My Own (100th special video Song BEST, full version)Remind me like the past and how I gave up on deviantART as favic99 no longer apart of that site. Oh well, that is the past. Someone told me of something like that, it is past. That reminded that I move on and keep on going. It is sad and hateful sorrow since August 2008.. Maybe someday, people will now remember and think that I am the nicest person ever maybe. Speaking of it. In the end of the 80's since Modren Talking were break up, they some famous singer like A-ha, Elton John have a agree putting song together and at the same time from 1989. This isn't the last song of Thomas Anders. Before, Anders left Germany and went to the United States. He has been to other country before of live concert. Released on April 26, 1989 from Germany. A real true love song ever in Europop/ and pop-rock. I look hard for looking this song. Yes got it. This video is made by John Ricon Eln Co. This song "Love of My Own" is made by Thomas Anders, theme part are: eurpop, pop rock, ballad, electronic, pop, and love song. No copyright needed.
Длительность: 5:30



Скриншоты к видео
Thomas Anders - Love Of My Own (100th special video Song BEST, full version)
Видео Thomas Anders - Love Of My Own (100th special video Song BEST, full version) Video Thomas Anders - Love Of My Own (100th special video Song BEST, full version) Thomas Anders - Love Of My Own (100th special video Song BEST, full version)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.