вторник, 22 июня 2010 г.

"I'll Be Stronger" © - original song by earthonika / music video by Brazilady

"I'll Be Stronger" © - original song by earthonika / music video by BraziladyClick on the "pop out" icon under the video. Since I first listened to this CJ's new song, I knew I would make a music video for it. But, at this time, it would be different. More and more, Youtube has been messing up with its users because of copyrights issues so I thought, why not respect the darn rules?...lol This video took me 3 weeks to be ready since I decided to only work with HD content and without infringing copyrights. Was not an easy editing because of the many effects I applied and the large files. Some of the slow motion moments, were made frame by frame. In the end, Youtube released my many MB rendition to only 720p HD and I have no idea why it happened. But it's ok. IF YOU KEEP WATCHING TILL THE END OF THE VIDEO, you will get to know another kind of Art I used to make when I was younger...before computers came to our lives.. Well, here is our music video. Hope you like it. But first, I would love to take you to CJ's (earthonika) places. CJ is one of my favorite musicians on Youtube. There you will find the most beautiful new age and electronic music. Check it out: earthonika's channel: www.youtube.com earthonika's blob: www.earthonika.blogspot.com CJ...come back online! lol About the video production This is one more of my homemade web videos. Some clips of this video are of my original creation and most of the footage was used by permission from the following sites: www.archive.org www.hollywoodcamerawork.us www.worldclips-stock-footage.com www <b>...</b>
Длительность: 4:59



Скриншоты к видео
"I'll Be Stronger" © - original song by earthonika / music video by Brazilady
Видео "I'll Be Stronger" © - original song by earthonika / music video by Brazilady Video "I'll Be Stronger" © - original song by earthonika / music video by Brazilady "I'll Be Stronger" © - original song by earthonika / music video by Brazilady

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.