суббота, 1 мая 2010 г.

Modern Talking - Cheri Cheri Lady (Parody: Modern Stalking - Shitty Shitty Lady)

Modern Talking - Cheri Cheri Lady (Parody: Modern Stalking - Shitty Shitty Lady)Modern Talking - Cheri Cheri Lady Original Video: www.myvideo.de Lyrics: 1. Oh, I can not explain every time it's the same Oh, I feel that it sucks, take my fist I have seen you too long. Oh I can't be so strong. Take the chance for running, take my fist. You're stinking so There's no time, now I will go. Ref: Shitty, shitty Lady going through a torture, smell is where you find her. Listen to your nose. Shitty, shitty Lady Lying in a coma, it's always like an air raid let me run away. Shitty, shitty Lady like there's no tomorrow take this bill, don't come back Listen to your heart, Shitty, shitty Lady. To know you is a misery, if you call me baby, i will punch your face. 2. I get up, I get down, I decide to turn around. I am right, you smell hard I do know. I've got pain in my nose. Got disgust on my face. Easy come, but now I wanna go. I wanna go. But I am just way too slow. 2x Ref
Длительность: 3:47



Скриншоты к видео
Modern Talking - Cheri Cheri Lady (Parody: Modern Stalking - Shitty Shitty Lady)
Видео Modern Talking - Cheri Cheri Lady (Parody: Modern Stalking - Shitty Shitty Lady) Video Modern Talking - Cheri Cheri Lady (Parody: Modern Stalking - Shitty Shitty Lady) Modern Talking - Cheri Cheri Lady (Parody: Modern Stalking - Shitty Shitty Lady)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.