пятница, 26 марта 2010 г.

Thomas Anders - Good Karma

Thomas Anders - Good KarmaThis is one magical song from Thomas Anders! It is impossible to describe how much I love this wonderful song...it reminds me so much on Modern Talking. :-) The video consists of many HQ pictures of nature, animals, the most beautiful girls and some pictures of Thomas Anders. I honestly hope that you will enjoy watching it... Here are the full lyrics of the song: Good karma, everytime I see, Good karma, something that happens I will know what is worse, the fact, that this won't work All that I can see, to explain this will work Really try to ignore it, but I couldn't keep it up for long Said I really wanted to go for it, wanted to thought it's been right, not be wrong Your good Karma, Everytime I leave you, something bad happens Good karma, Are you just trying to tell me, that I can't stay I don't need to deal with all this drama You're the one that makes me feel this way Your good, good karma (ah-ah-ah-aaa-a) Your good, good karma (ah-ah-ah-aaa-a) Good karma (ah-ah-ah-aaa-a) Your good, good karma (ah-ah-ah-aaa-a) I will know, if it's real, all I know is how I feel And it's all so right, I can wait till you're by my side Really try to ignore it, but I couldn't keep it up for long Said I really wanted to go for it, wanted to thought it's been right, not be wrong Your good Karma, Everytime I leave you, something bad happens Good karma, Are you just trying to tell me, that I can
Длительность: 3:44



Скриншоты к видео
Thomas Anders - Good Karma
Видео Thomas Anders - Good Karma Video Thomas Anders - Good Karma Thomas Anders - Good Karma

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.