воскресенье, 31 января 2010 г.

Cover of "You're a Woman" by Bad Boys Blue

Cover of "You're a Woman" by Bad Boys BlueAfter I uploaded "Cheri Cheri Lady" today, someone asked if I can do something from CC Catch. Unfortunately I'm not very well familiar with that group, so instead I decided to do Bad Boys Blue. Very similar style to Modern Talking and CC Catch :) I'm totally exhausted from playing this one. Only 4 hours to learn new song (just leads) from MIDI file and notes printout. I made ton of mistakes, but overall I think it's ok :) If you love music from 80's you gonna enjoy this one.
Длительность: 4:26



Скриншоты к видео
Cover of "You're a Woman" by Bad Boys Blue
Видео Cover of "You're a Woman" by Bad Boys Blue Video Cover of "You're a Woman" by Bad Boys Blue Cover of "You're a Woman" by Bad Boys Blue

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.