вторник, 8 сентября 2009 г.

Modern Talking - I Will Follow You (Live In Moscow - Kremlin Palace '98)

Modern Talking - I Will Follow You (Live In Moscow - Kremlin Palace '98)Thomas and Dieter sitting on the edge of the stage, receiving flowers and cards and doing what they know to do the best: singing the music of our hearts! Here is "I Will Follow You". Enjoy!
Длительность: 3:54



Скриншоты к видео
Modern Talking - I Will Follow You (Live In Moscow - Kremlin Palace '98)
Видео Modern Talking - I Will Follow You (Live In Moscow - Kremlin Palace '98) Video Modern Talking - I Will Follow You (Live In Moscow - Kremlin Palace '98) Modern Talking - I Will Follow You (Live In Moscow - Kremlin Palace '98)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.