четверг, 6 августа 2009 г.

Waltz in Bb minor, Original - Thomas Andersen

Waltz in Bb minor, Original - Thomas AndersenThis is by far my most complex piece :) I have worked a lot to create a harmony that is bulletproof, and that assists the melody. Hopefully you'll like it :) More Info about the piece and the process below. The piece: Its a waltz, written in 3/4 as most waltzes/valses are. The key is Bb minor, but I modulate to C# major and also to F major later in the piece. Its basically 3strains in this pattern: AABABACA Its a slow waltz, and its Not meant to be a danceable piece. Im not creating a title atm, cause I want you to interpret without being lead somewhere with the title. Might change that opinion one day though. The Process: I started in April/Mai 09, and found the first motif pretty fast, even though I used a long time to create the harmony. Its was pretty hard since I dont got to much theoretical knowledge on the area, but I used my ear. And I feel I have managed to create a harmony that is always leading you forward. Also I used a lot of time to create a modulating harmony that not only lead to one modulation, but two modulations. Also leading back I had to create harmony that supported two modulations til different keys. So It took some time On and Off the piano. Also reading about voice leading etc etc etc The hardest though, was to Create the C section. I was Very unsure about where I wanted to go with the piece, but It finally resolved about 1month ago. And I decided not to post it until I got it out to a media, or published. But now, the piece is going to be aired <b>...</b>
Длительность: 5:30



Скриншоты к видео
Waltz in Bb minor, Original - Thomas Andersen
Видео Waltz in Bb minor, Original - Thomas Andersen Video Waltz in Bb minor, Original - Thomas Andersen Waltz in Bb minor, Original - Thomas Andersen

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.