среда, 24 июня 2009 г.

Susan Boyle - Susan makes this world a better place

Susan Boyle - Susan makes this world a better placeSongs that live forever Thomas Anders Verse: turn up the volume just a little bit more this music sounds familiar, I've heard it all before wakes up old memories, puts me in the right mood makes me feel good, makes me feel good, so good Chorus: songs that live on forever melodies that don't stop haunting you come and walk with me down memory lane we'll take the old and make it new Verse: I dream myself back when I first fell in love it's turning me on, can't ever get enough yesterday's music still makes my heart swing and I can't help myself but start to sing start to sing songs that live on forever melodies that don't stop haunting you come and walk with me down memory lane we'll take the old ,we'll take the old and make them new bridge: music has the power to bring tears to your eyes and just like magic puts a smile back on your face let this song go around the globe, unite the human race music makes this world a better place songs that live on forever melodies that don't stop haunting you come and walk with me down memory lane we'll take the old and make it new we'll take the old and make them new Thomas Anders Songs That Live Forever (Special Grand Prix Version) (3:00) Choir [Arranged By] - Christoph Leis-Benndorf , Lukas Hilbert Drums - Julian Kravetz Lyrics By - Ina Wolf Mastered By - Tom Maier Music By - Achim Brochhausen , Thomas Anders Music By, Piano, Bass, Programmed By, Producer - Lukas Hilbert Recorded By - Manfred Faust-Senn Strings [Arranged By] - Lukas <b>...</b>
Длительность: 2:59



Скриншоты к видео
Susan Boyle - Susan makes this world a better place
Видео Susan Boyle - Susan makes this world a better place Video Susan Boyle - Susan makes this world a better place Susan Boyle - Susan makes this world a better place

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.