воскресенье, 8 февраля 2009 г.

Thomas Anders -Out of the Blue

Thomas Anders -Out of the BlueChain Reaction project We walked through the dark in nowhere land. I was sure that we belong together, And I always thought there'd be no end. And love like ours would last forever. Oh baby, CHORUS Out of the blue. In your eyes I found your heart was lying, So why did love that was true, Fade away when feelings started dying, Out of the blue. I can hear the thunder and the rain, Running through my veins when I am with you And I feel my feelings going insane, Just think that someone else might kiss you Oh baby, CHORUS
Длительность: 3:44



Скриншоты к видео
Thomas Anders -Out of the Blue
Видео Thomas Anders -Out of the Blue Video Thomas Anders -Out of the Blue Thomas Anders -Out of the Blue

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.