понедельник, 21 июля 2008 г.

Thomas Anders-FOR YOU (NEW SINGLE)

Thomas Anders-FOR YOU (NEW SINGLE)new single beside ibiza with Sound Chateau. For you - It seems to be a miracle... Everything I want, youre number one, Youre there and then I want to run, I want you all the time. And every- everyone once was a some I dont want living beyond, you know, youre holding to me. But for so, please come to me. Nothing else I need, its real, I only want to take it up to your pure heart. Could I watch how youre going? I cant stand today from keep on flowing To the one I love In everything, in everyone, In every change, in every song Are feelings that remind me just of you For you It seems to be a miracle I say, I say For you Its getting to be wonderful Looking far beyond changes is gone Bring it to an end, the lover will come I want you all the time. In every- everyone love kills the goal I dont know what youve done The souls get closer, I see No lie just keep on going The whole sense will stay, whatevers growing, Im feeling so alive Watch, I came falling And new chance we play Forever holding To the one I love In everything, in everyone, In every change, in every song Are feelings that remind me just of you For you It seems to be a miracle I say, I say For you Its getting to be wonderful For you I know a secret, secret goal all what you need For you Im calling, calling, for its going, going to be really I know, everyone has somebody to send a love Ongoing, all-showing, heart-glowing, wide-growing I know, everyone has somebody, the only one Ongoing, everyone has somebody to send a <b>...</b>
Длительность: 3:44



Скриншоты к видео
Thomas Anders-FOR YOU (NEW SINGLE)
Видео Thomas Anders-FOR YOU (NEW SINGLE) Video Thomas Anders-FOR YOU (NEW SINGLE) Thomas Anders-FOR YOU (NEW SINGLE)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.